GreenCure fungicide is recommended for use on over 150 different flowers, trees, houseplants, fruits, vegetables, and turfs. Unlike other fungicides, GreenCure is not a toxic chemical. Its active ingredient, potassium bicarbonate, is commonly used in food products, but in this patented formula it is a highly effective, more sensible fungicide. GreenCure is a safe, and organic, solution for controlling plant diseases.
Developed by renowned plant pathologist, Dr. Ken Horst (who is considered one of the foremost experts on plant disease) of Cornell University, the GreenCure formula has been successfully used for 10 years in large-scale organic agriculture and commercial growing applications. In more than 200 university trials, GreenCure has been proven to be comparable to, or better, than other fungicides. It is used in some of the finest orchards, vineyards, and vegetable farms as well as public gardens and greenhouses.
GreenCure kills powdery mildew and other diseases on contact and provides up to 2 weeks of residual protection. Here are some of the advantages of GreenCure Fungicide…
- Alternative to harsh chemicals
- Proven effective in 200 university trials and 10 years in organic agriculture
- Fully dissolves in water
- Odorless – no foul smell
- Sprays on evenly and sticks to
- Fruit and vegetables can be harvested as soon as 1 hour after spraying
- Does not restrict plant growth
- Does not accumulate in soil
- Compatible with many beneficial insects
- For Organic Production
GreenCure fulfills the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP) requirements, so GreenCure fungicide can be used for organic gardening.
Powdery mildew on pumpkin leaf, sprayed twice with GreenCure. One week between applications. Shows complete control of disease.
Finally, an organic solution that’s proven effective against powdery mildew, black spot, lights and other plant diseases.
- Barricade/Rhino Skin and Revive – Sep 26,2009
- Pest And Disease Control
- Ready Gro Super Plugs are perfect for seedlings and cuttings.
- Rhino Skin by Advanced Nutrients helps your plants deal with stress.
- The Bluelab Truncheon PPM/EC meter is easy to use and easy to clean.
Popularity: unranked [?]
You can listen to this post too!