Fresh Tips (Grow Lights #6)
This week’s focus: Grow Lights
#6 – HID Bulbs
Many bulbs on the market are not suitable for high yield rooms. Incandescent lighting (ordinary light bulbs,spot lights, “plants lights” etc.) shouldn’t really be considered. They are inefficient, not bright enough and have an incorrect color spectrum. If you want to grow plants using artificial light, HID grow lights are the best way to go.
There is one rule to follow when using HID bulbs. That is that HPS bulbs must be used with HPS lights and MH bulbs must be used with MH lights. there are numerous ways of getting around that rule and getting the kind of light you need from your fixture.
That’s all for today folks. Come back tomorrow for tip #7 when we focus on Conversion Bulbs. Visit http://www.igrowhydro.com for the best selection on all your grow lights needs.
- Fresh Tips (Grow Lights #7 – Conversion Bulbs)
- Fresh Tips (Grow Lights #8 – Enhanced Conversion Bulbs)
- Grow Lights #9 – Full Spectrum “Dual Arc Tube” Bulbs
- Fresh Tips (Grow Lights #4 – HID Grow Lights)
- Fresh Tips (Grow Lights #5 – Digital Lighting)
Popularity: unranked [?]
You can listen to this post too!