Azatrol EC Insecticide is a broad-spectrum botanical insecticide with virtually no insect resistance. Gordon’s professional formulation of azadirachtin, a well researched botanical insecticide/miticide with multiple modes of action, making it the perfect complement to an integrated pest management (IPM) program. Azatrol is formulated from a highly active technical azadirachtin which provides efficacy at lower rates (because of its greater purity, Azatrol is effective at lower rates than other azadirachtin products), low odor and superior emulsification.
Azatrol’s multiple modes of action also make it virtually impossible for insect resistance to develop. Azatrol acts as an anti-feedant, and insect growth regulator (IGR) and as a repellent and ovipositioning deterrent. Azatrol provides all the benefits of azadirachtin, a proven natural anti-feedant, insect growth regulator, anti-ovipository and repellent, as well as a toxin to soft-bodied insect larvae.
Anti-feedant: Insects will feed less or not at all on treated foliage, ultimately starving to death.
IGR: Insects will fail to mature and reproduce.
Repellent/Ovipositioning deterrent: Infestations on treated plants becomes highly unlikely, offering a preventative aspect to treatment programs.
Tank-mix combinations of Azatrol and other insecticide products have been shown to significantly enhance the effects and broaden the spectrum of other insecticide products. Azatrol is a natural fit into IPM programs.
Azatrol offers an array of effects by acting as a repellant, molting inhibitor and preventing insect larvae from developing into adults. In addition to low toxicity to humans, Azatrol is a sensible alternative to conventional insecticides in IPM programs for the protection of ornamentals and turf.
Recommendations: Use alone or in tank-mix combinations for control of chewing or sucking insects on indoor or outdoor ornamental plants, trees, shrubs, flowers, fruit and nut trees and garden vegetavles.
- Four hour re-entry; can be applied day of harvest
- Excellent insect growth regulation activity
- Highly effective anti-feedant activity
- Anti-oviposition activity
- EPA-registered for use on a wide variety of ornamental plants, shrubs, turfgrass, trees and garden vegetables
- No pest resistance concerns
- Good emulsion formation with water
- Sticks and spreads better on plants
- Promotes uptake into plants for systemic activity with drench applications
- Controls chewing and sucking pests
- Azatrol EC Insecticide is OMRI listed.
- BioBizz Root Juice
- GreenCure Fungicide keeps your plants healthy organically.
- Liquid Karma by Botanicare.
- Bud Factor X = Exponential Results
- B.C Hydroponic Nutrients by Technaflora.
Popularity: unranked [?]
You can listen to this post too!