KoolBloom Powder, made by General Hydroponics, is a highly concentrated additive that promotes abundant flowering. KoolBloom Powder is designed to be used during the second half of reproductive development and will result in larger, heavier fruits and flowers. KoolBloom Powder also enhances the production of essential oils and fragrances in flowers, culinary, and medicinal herbs. Hydroponic growers should mix your usual nutrient solution, then add 1/4 tsp. per gallon (1.5 grams per 4 Litres). Soild growers should sdd 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water (1.5 grams per 4 Litres), then apply according to your normal watering schedule. For additional nutrient calculations, check out out General Hydroponics Nutrient Calculator.
KoolBloom Powder is instantly soluble in your reservoir and immediately available for plant uptake. There is no more waiting for a powder to dissolve. KoolBloom Powder is precisely formulated to enhance the performance of Genral Hydroponic’s Flora, Nova, and Maxi series nutrients.
- Forces abundant flowering.
- Facilitates ripening in annuals.
- Boosts production of essential oils and fragrances.
- Increases size and weight of fruits and flowers.
- Precisely formulated to enhance the performance of all types of nutrients.
If you need more information about nutrients, check out our amazing nutrient article collection in our hydroponic information section. In the meantime, here are some other downloads related to KoolBloom.
The chemistry behind KoolBloom: Total Nitrogen (N) 2% | Ammoniacal Nitrogen 2% | Available Phosphate (P2O5) 45% | Soluble Potash (K2O) 28% | Magnesium (Mg) 1% | Water Soluble Magnesium 1% | Combined Sulfur (S) 1.5%. KoolBloom is derived from Ammonium Phosphate, Ammonium Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate and Magnesium Sulfate.
- Bulk up your crops with Liquid KoolBloom by General Hydroponics.
- General Hydroponics Nutrients
- Sugar Daddy Plant Nutrition by Technaflora.
- Hydroplex by Botanicare.
- General Hydroponics – How do I use Flora Series?
Popularity: 56% [?]
You can listen to this post too!